In this webinar, we explore employee experience and the future of work, and how future-focused organizations align brand and culture to better connect with, engage and serve their people.
The very nature of work has changed for most employees. Workforce attitudes and expectations have radically shifted across industries, making the ability to design and activate a reimagined employee experience a critical success factor for talent recruitment and retention.
At the same time, the importance of digital transformation for employees and customers has never been clearer as employees expect (and increasingly demand) the same kinds of digital experiences at work as they get in their personal lives.
The result? Massive executive interest in workforce experience. That’s why we’d like you to download our on-demand webinar.
- Why employee experience design is a strategic priority for 9 out of 10 leaders
- Why the future of work is “hybrid,” and what that means to you
- The linkage between employee experience and “return to work” strategies
- How a better experience drives employee recruitment and retention
- What leaders are doing to better connect with, engage, and serve their people