Setting the stage for customer experience leadership requires several foundational elements. A brand-aligned experience vision and a strategy to bring that vision to life is one of the most critical, in part because it helps align your people around what “customer experience” means to them.
Developing a vision and strategy for customer experience can be difficult—if you don’t know where to start. The good news is there’s a proven path to success, and this webinar recording will share it with you.
If you’ve ever thought about ways to make customer experience “real” in your organization or struggled with how to better focus on it, then you'll want to download this webinar. Some of the things you’ll learn include:
- 5 ways customer experience leaders leverage their CX Vision and Strategy
- When to (re)assess and (re)define your CX Strategy
- How CX Strategy helps enable and activate a customer-centric operating model
- How to align your business and brand strategies to your CX Vision
- The 6-step plan for defining and bringing your experience to life and measuring the results
Michael Hinshaw – McorpCX founder and President, best-selling author and top-ranked global customer experience thought leader.