Customer Experience Innovation Recorded Webinar
This McorpCX webinar teaches professionals how to apply the principles of customer experience innovation to solve real business problems, address unmet needs and eliminate customer pain points.
Customer Experience Innovation: What it is, What’s Driving it and Why it Matters to You.
These days, the words “innovation” and “customer experience” are used together a LOT. But in our work, we’ve seen that many companies don’t understand what this actually means.
For some, it means enabling a mobile-first, omni-channel experience. For others, simply driving incremental improvements in the existing experience. For still others, it means radically transforming experience in ways that reshape their business, and disrupt their industries. But what does customer experience innovation mean to you?
In this recorded webinar, you’ll learn how to apply the principles of customer experience (CX) innovation to solve your business problems by meeting your customers' needs in new ways. From closing gaps to the creation of innovative, differentiated experiences that can drive game-changing competitive advantages in the future. This webinar is for those interested in taking a deep dive into the full potential of customer experience innovation to learn:
- How your customers have changed – and what they expect from the companies that serve them
- The different kinds of customer experience innovation, and how they can apply to your business and your customers
- How customer-focused innovation can help your company better respond to customer needs–even those customers you don’t yet know you have
- Customer experience innovation in action: Case studies
- A replicable process for improving CX and a framework for enabling scalable CX innovation and capabilities within your organization