Customer Experience Design Recorded Webinar
This webinar explores why Customer Experience Design is the driver of loyal customers, and how you can harness it to systematically deliver on – and exceed – customer expectations.
Customer Experience Design Webinar: Learn to radically (and systematically) accelerate customer loyalty through CX design, and the frameworks and tools to help do so.
The right customer experience doesn’t just happen; it’s carefully designed and orchestrated throughout your organization. Which is why customer experience design is a critical capability, whether you’re focused on incremental experience improvements or transformative change.
Simply stated, customer experience design is a repeatable process that incorporates the needs of customers, business stakeholders, and employees to solve business problems. That’s why better understanding customer experience design accelerates customer loyalty.
The truth is, the frameworks and tools used by experience design leaders are accessible and easy to understand for anyone. In this recorded webinar, Michael Hinshaw opens our “black box” to help you better understand experience design, and how it can accelerate business value. Don't miss it. Topics he explores include:
- How to use customer insights and data to identify experience design opportunities
- The power of an aligned brand and customer experience strategy to inform design
- Customer experience design fails: How they happen, how to avoid them and why many companies who should know better – don’t
- The meaning of “design thinking” including what it is, what it isn’t, and what it means to customer experience designers
- Actionable frameworks you can use to design experiences that consistently meet or exceed your customers’ expectations
- Tools of the trade: The artifacts, inputs, processes and methodologies that will help you guide, defend, and deliver great experience design.
Complete the form to watch Michael Hinshaw as he explores the power of customer experience design, how you can use it to delight your customers, and the many benefits you (and your customers!) will enjoy.