Every organization that wants to better understand its customers has deployed some sort of customer listening system.
From Microsoft Polls to Qualtrics, and everywhere in-between, Voice-of-the-Customer (VoC) options, sophistication, and ROI vary wildly.
But, as business leaders demand greater value from their VoC investments, common challenges are emerging, along with the best practices, tools and techniques to overcome them. They’re relevant to customer listening pros in any organization.
Join a panel of technology and insights experts from McorpCX to discuss what’s happening in VoC, and what it means for you. You’ll learn:
- What a modern VoC listening system is;
- Which tools and techniques offer the greatest “bang for the buck”;
- How leaders get and use customer and employee insights that drive business results;
- Where AI and Machine Learning fit (hint: unstructured data);
- Specific actions you can take to define and accelerate VoC success;
- And much more!
Our experts will examine (and explore) some of the biggest challenges customer insights pros face, and some of the greatest opportunities for greater ROI.