Listen to this recorded webinar and take a deep dive into how to map out a customer journey to create innovative, differentiated experiences that will distinguish your company in a crowded marketplace.
Improve Customer Experience, and Align your People, Processes and Technologies to Support it
In this recorded webinar, Michael Hinshaw discusses, in this mobile-first, omni-channel, customer-driven world, why Journey Maps are a key tool that customer-centric companies use to better understand the experiences their customers have today – and to create innovative, differentiated experiences that drive competitive differentiation in the future.
For those interested in taking a deep dive into leveraging the full potential of Customer Journey Maps, this webinar will help you learn:
- Why customer experience leaders organize themselves around customer journeys and map customer experiences from the customer’s perspective
- How customer journey maps can help you prioritize customer-facing initiatives
- When and how to use customer research in your Journey Maps to deliver statistically-defensible insights to support your decision making
- Ways to use customer journey maps to evaluate and improve the buyer journey and drive go-to-market strategy in the context of your competitive environment
- How to identify the systems, people, processes and technologies that deliver customer experience, and highlight the disconnects between them
- How to utilize journey maps as “customer-centric dashboards” to help plan, align and manage all aspects of your customer experience management efforts
The presentation and recording of this Customer Journey Mapping webinar are available after completing the form.